Monday, July 19, 2010

What Happened to Reanna??

Hey guys!! I know it´s been a while since I´ve written. A bunch of things have happened since the last time I wrote.

I moved to the main island of Bocas, Isla Colon, to work for money. I had four jobs and I lived on my own for about 5 months. I am moving towards the goal of going to college next year in Panama City, though I´m not sure which college I would like to go to. I want to be an English teacher.

For now though, I will be going to Costa Rica where I did my DTS for the 50th celebration of YWAM! I am really looking forward to seeing my old leaders and friends. It will be a great time of reunion and fellowship for sure.
After this I have decided to help with the DTS that will be in Bocas as well as Panama City. My parents are helping to lead it, and I will be helping them with the base.

That´s all I have time for right now, but I wanted to let all of you know that I am well, though I was sick a lot this past month, and that God has great things in store for my future. I´m sure of it!!!

He also has great things for you, if you let him!
Love you guys!!

Philippians 2

No comments:

Post a Comment